Cow Manure Compost
COW MANURE COMPOST
Now Certified for Organic Producers by QCS
HAPPY HOLSTEIN 100% PASTEURIZED COW MANURE IS GREAT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- HAPPY HOLSTEIN IS GREAT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. Because Happy Holstein is a great alternative to traditional peat moss, which is often harvested from sensitive peat-lands, Happy Holstein helps reduce the destruction of wildlife habitats.
- HAPPY HOLSTEIN HELPS DAIRY FARMERS. American Dairy Farmers are faced with serious environmental issues associated with their manure management. Lucky for us, the manure produced on these dairy farms, the composted material makes a great medium for plants and gardens.
- HAPPY HOLSTEIN IS FREE OF WEEDS. Thanks to Happy Holstein’s accelerated composting process, which reaches temperatures above 154 F, we are able to offer you a product that is free of the weed seeds associated with traditional composted cow manure.
- HAPPY HOLSTEIN OFFERS THE MOISTURE RETENTION. Long after the organic material in Happy Holstein has been appreciated, the cow manure remains in the soil doing what it does best – holding water then releasing it to the plant as the soil around it begins to dry. These water retentive benefits allows you to water less frequently which is something that should make everyone happy.
SOLD IN BAGS OR BY THE TRUCK-LOAD
- 100% Pasteurized dairy farm cow manure
- Makes an excellent soil amendment, with a texture like peat moss
- Sold in 18″ x 36″ bags – $4.00 per bag (available at our office site)
- Sold in 20 – 30 cubic yards truck loads – $23 per cubic yard (use your own truck f.o.b. Lorida, FL.)
Call: (305) 242-1288
South Dade Soil & Water Conservation District
Bill Townshend, Dr. Thomas Davenport, Louise King at the Okeechobee, FL cow manure compost project.